These spicy chicken noodles are so good!
I make this at least twice a week and i often adapt the recipe to create stir fried rice too.
It takes about 20 minutes so perfect after a hard day at the office or when you need to refuel after the gym.
To serve two people:
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- A medium red pepper, diced
- 1 small white onion, diced
- As much finely diced chilli as you dare
- A handful of fine green beans, diced (or you could use frozen peas)
- 3 big pieces of broccoli, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper
- 2 nests of straight to wok ribbon noodles
- 2 Teaspoons fish sauce
- A handful of shredded cooked chicken
- 2 Tablespoons sriracha, or more/less to taste
- 2 Tablespoons of Soy Sauce
Heat 1/2 tablespoon of coconut oil in a heavy duty pan over medium-high heat until melted. Add onion, chilli (if using) and garlic and season with a generous pinch of salt and pepper. Saute for about 5 minutes or until the onion is soft.
Add in the remaining 1/2 tablespoons of coconut oil and stir until melted. Immediately add the red peppers and fine green beans and cook for 3 minutes.
Add in the chicken and cook until warmed through.
Add the fish sauce, soy sauce and sriracha, and stir until combined.
Break up the noodles and drop them in the pan, stirring to ensure they pick up all the lovely flavours, this should take about 2 minutes.